Here is some food for thought…
- Bitmain Purposefully disables any access to ASICBOOST for my and the entire communities mining operation, while selling me hardware at full retail…
- They use the same hardware they manufacture to compete directly against me WHILE utilising a 20% advantage which is unique to just them?!
- How am I as an industrial miner and supporter of this ecosystem supposed to compete with my manufacturer who literally used my funds for R&D and product roll out, while they push direct competition against me!? While they withhold a guaranteed 20% advantage that I will never have…
- Secretly patent the right to use this advantage against the same community they sell the hardware too
- They take the profits of the entire community, then fuck literally the entire community to the tune of 20% while stalling all progress of Bitcoin because this will directly impact their bottom line as a "Miner"
Bottom line, they should be held accountable for how they are deceiving the entire community, this is literally the largest conflict of interest I have seen in the mining space in a long, long time.
Unethical does not even begin to sum this up properly… Disgusting feels better… Let's think of a few words to describe the level of duplicitous behaviour Bitmain engages in: